Seeking applications for exceptional Refrigeration Mechanics.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing company that covering the greater Brisbane area services a vast range of Refrigeration Equipment, including but not limited to:
Cold Rooms, Beer Reticulation Systems, Glycol Tanks, Under Bench Chillers, Ice Machines, Spirit dispensing and Wine chilling equipment.
Normal hours are Monday – Friday, with a rotating on call roster for after-hours emergency breakdowns. Depending on our customers requirements some after hours or weekend work will sometimes be required.
We aim to provide top notch service to our clients and as such you will be required to:
- Be punctual, courteous and polite.
- Have extensive problem solving ability and be able to think on your feet to provide solutions to our customers problems.
- Be Highly motivated and organised.
- Ability to complete tasks efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work as part of a close knit team.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Hold a current Refrigeration Handling Licence.
- Hold a current QLD Restricted Electrical Licence.
- Hold a current manual Drivers Licence.
- Current Construction Card.
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Package includes Work Uniform, fully maintained Company Vehicle, Mobile Phone, and Tool Allowance.
To apply for this position, please email us your Resume with cover letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org