- Clean any accessible filters.
- Turn on your refrigeration cabinets:
- Check that the Evaporator and Condenser fans are working and not making odd noises.
- Is the set-point correct? For food cabinets, we recommend 2-3°C.
- Check any door hinges / catches for operation and wear.
- Monitor the temperature as the cabinet / item cools down.
- Make sure the refrigerated room or cabinet is down to temp before stocking it with food.
- Check for gas leaks.
- Disassemble and clean keg couplers and taps, apply grease sparingly.
- Perform a line clean.
- Check the expiry dates on your package and keg products.
- Pull product through the system (Any water left in the system can cause freeze ups and split lines.)
- Check your glycol concentration.
- Make sure your manifold taps are open.
- Turn on your chiller or glycol system.
- Check for glycol flow in the tank.
- Monitor the chiller system as it cools.
- Check the Condensing unit for any odd noises.
If you have any issues, don’t hesitate to call All So Cool on 3422 0011, We’re here to help.